Regular Meeting - Board of Fire Commissioners
Chelan County Fire District 1
Regular Meeting of the Board of Commissioners
2:00 p.m., Wednesday, November 10, 2021
Meeting Room, Fire Station 11, 206 Easy Street, Wenatchee
Public Hearing – A public hearing will be opened to allow public comment before the Board is asked to consider the 2022 operating budget and revenue sources.
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Meeting Minutes - Review and Approve
3. Expenses - Review and Approve
4. Payroll - Review and Approve
5. Monthly Financials - Review
6. Unfinished Business
● Regional Fire Authority Feasibility
● 2022 Operating Budget and Revenue Sources
7. New Business
● Resolution 2021-013 Regular Property Tax Levy for Collection in 2022
● Pre-Disaster Grant Agreements
o Roof Replacement Grant – Wildland Urban Interface Resiliency Infrastructure
o Advance Assistance Grant – Wildfire Mitigation Project
8. Other Business
The Commissioners will adjourn to Executive Session pursuant to RCW 42.30.110(1)(i)(i) to discuss with legal counsel litigation that has been specifically threatened to which the agency is likely to become a party.
Call the fire district at 662-4734 with questions.
To access the meeting via conference call, please contact the District Secretary.